Friday, June 29, 2007

Homemade Goodness



I was digiscrappin' super early this morning - around 4ish and this is the result. I laid in bed for about a half hour after waking and gave up on going back to sleep. I did this one for the button challenge at Twisted Originals (it's a cool blog I discovered, go check it out at http://scraptwisted.blogspot.com/). I used a template by Amy Bleser. It was from last week’s template crop at Scrapbook Bytes and I just got around to using it. Most of the papers come from 2 Peas freebie kits. The papers are Art from Rhonna Farrer’s July ’05 Kit, Miamarre Spring, Miamarre Too Good, Miamarre Mojito and Miamarre Persimmon Fuzz from the Spring Kit by MLamarre of www.Dragonflaire.com, The green element at the lower right is called Circle of Love and it’s from the 2 Peas April Free Pea Kit by Rhonna Farrer. The turquoise paper is If You Dare Baby Blue by Shandy Vogt. The assortment of buttons is from different freebies by Anita Designs. The fonts used are 2 Peas Well Behaved for the Title and 2Peas Miss Happy for the journaling.

No comments: