Thursday, June 21, 2007

Last week's paper layouts

I got a new scanner. It is a Mustek and it scans practically the entire 12 x 12 layout in one scan. It only cuts off 3/10" and I can live with that.

I did a lot of work last week. I hope I can keep it up all summer but I know things will slow down when I'm busy with workshops.



This one is my current favorite. I did it for the green, white and black challenge at L4S. I took the photo of Alec at the park in Newport around the end of April.



I re-scrapped the pic of me and Jenny for my ME album. I used papers from WalMart of all places. I can't believe they had Autumn Leaves.



These are more pictures from the park. They show Alec with his 2 best school friends. We let him have a sleepover for his birthday and I took these guys to the park the next afternoon.



Lastly I have a layout of Hannah that I made for her album using the watermelon pics I scrapped for Scrapbook Attic. I like this single page layout better than the double I did for them.

No comments: