Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lifts with a Twist Challenge


I did this one for the current challenge at the Lifts with a Twist blog (http://pachimactoo.typepad.com/). I just loved the original layout by Fototina and it was lots of fun to CASE. The background papers and the elements are by Carrie Stephens and come from her Baby Cakes kit (it's super cute!). The photo mask is from Shandy Vogt’s Swass Masks. I love everything this woman designs. I also cropped the flourish part to use on the opposite side of the layout. The smaller frames are from her Doodle Sticker Frames kit. The fonts used for the title are CK Cosmopolitan and CK Dots and Dashes. The photos of Hannan are from 09-25-05.

I'm really enjoying learning how to digiscrap.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Great layout! Very nice lift. :)