Saturday, August 04, 2007

Boy in Blue



I have had such a busy week I didn't think I'd be able to get this week's lift done in time. There was one advantage to my tardiness - Betsy Tuma had her kits on sale today so I was able to buy more with my money than I would have gotten earlier in the week.

I used a lot of items from Betsy's That’s Life kit, along with Amanda Tracy’s Edge Templates, Sara Amarie’s yellow Office Pretties: Lined Notes, a journaling circle from the Day Trip kit by ksharonkdesigns, and Chipboard alphabet by Angela Sharrow. The font used is CK Alpha Swirl.

The journaling reads: Alec spent a lot of time in the pool this summer. It was one of his favorite activities on a hot day, and we sure had a lot of warm days this year. He liked being active in the water, no floating around for this boy. He spent most all of his time swimming under water. He could usually be seen wearing his blue goggles and nose plugs.
August 2, 2007

No comments: