Friday, August 10, 2007

Guilty Look



I did this CASE of Krista’s layout for the weekly Lift with a Twist challenge. Almost all of the supplies used come from Gina Cabrera. The file folders (Office Essentials Folio), the notebook paper inside (Office Essentials Notebook Paper) and the flower and button embellishments (Sweet Summer and Summer Blooms). The bird doodle is from Michelle Underwood’s That Smile page kit, the notebook paper tucked under the photo is from Just Journaling by Teriann Hanks, the date stamp is from erecinella and the journaling lines are by Fernlili. The font used for the journaling is LD Antiquated.

The journaling reads: I just love this cute little guilty look on your sweet face Hannah. I caught you red-handed going through my purse. It reminded me so much of when I found your brother opening presents under the Christmas tree at the same age. April ‘06

No comments: