Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hometown Days



This is an older digital layout that I hadn't shared here. I'm not sure why but I just neglected to do it. I found it while I was looking for the 3 layouts that I got done last week that I haven't posted.

I used Eva K’s template at Digital Freebies (June challenge) for the overall design. The blue background paper is from Jaana Saker’s Heaven and Earth paper pack, the green dot is from Weeds and Wildflower’s Coming Home Kit, the yellow graph paper is from The Digi Shoppe, The stripe, plaid, blue and pink papers are from Shandy Vogt’s Jumperoo kit, the ticket to Ride stamp is by Seebee’s Freebies, designing on the edge alphabet is by bob, and the font for journaling is 2Peas Chatter and the font used for the date on the ticket is CK Template.

No comments: